We are looking for qualified research assistants, research associates or research fellows who have strong interests of applying engineering approaches to medicine. Specifically, our group is focusing on Computer Integrated Interventional Systems (CIIS), Surgical Navigation and Planning systems, Robotic and Sensing in Medicine, and Biomedical Mechatronics. Interested applicants with strong background in Computer Engineering or Mechatronics please send application to ren(at)nus.edu.sg with a copy of C.V., related publications or related project samples.
We are seeking highly motivated researchers to perform research on robotics in surgery and productivity available immediately. The openings are for several sub-projects related to cognitive robotics, visual servoing, mechatronics and target tracking. Priority will be given to those who want to further pursue PhD degree in NUS. One can enroll as a part-time PhD student with the same PhD graduation requirements as a normal PhD student.
The perspective researchers will work with an interdisciplinary team consists of researchers from the NUS Advanced Robotics Center, A-STAR, biomedical scientists and surgeons from National University Hospital and Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE).
– Experience in one or more of the following fields: Mechatronics, Computer Vision, Visual Servoing, Seam Tracking, Cognitive Robotics (in productivity or surgery), or equivalent.
– PhD degree for Postdoc Fellow position.
– Bachelor/master degree for Research Assistant/Associate position and only for applicants who are willing to pursue PhD degree at NUS (please include transcripts & GPA scores).
– Strong problem-solving, writing, programming, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
[HOW TO APPLY]
Remunerations will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Qualified candidates are invited to express their interests through an email with detailed supporting documents (including CV, objective, education background, experiences, transcripts, representative publications, and skills) to:
Dr. Hongliang REN
Affiliated Faculty, Advanced Robotics Center
Affiliated Faculty, Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE)
National University of Singapore
** Apologize that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. **
– NUS has been consistently ranked among the top international universities and more information about National University of Singapore can be found at http://www.nus.edu.sg/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_University_of_Singapore
– Information about the Department of Biomedical Engineering of NUS can be found at: bioeng.nus.edu.sg